Whether you are planning a mixed-use resort, developing a fractional interest project, operating a golf course, or hotel, or renegotiating lending and management agreements, we have the experience and legal expertise to assist you in every phase of your development.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable, not only about the unique regulations and codes that affect development projects in luxury resort towns, but because they regularly appear before those towns’ local planning and zoning commissions-they can also offer valuable insight into the unwritten policies, procedures, and inclinations of decision- makers that often influence the outcome of a particular development issue.
Our Resort, Lodging, and Leisure Industry Group is comprised of industry specialists in the areas of law most important to the hospitality and tourism industry:
- Alcoholic Beverage Regulation (licensing, violations, policies & procedures)
- Commercial Real Estate and Resort Development
- Conservation Easements
- Hotel and Resort Management and Operations Issues
- Intellectual Property
- Labor, Employment, and Employee Benefits
- Lease and Use Agreements
- Natural Resources and Minerals
- Project Construction and Design Contracts
- Resort Financing and Receivables Financing
- State and Federal Regulatory Permitting and Environmental Compliance, and Forest Service
- Tax Credits
- Vacation and Fractional Ownership and Condominium Development
- Water Rights and Wetlands
- Zoning and Entitlements
We share your passion for the outdoors and look forward to applying our knowledge and experience to your unique needs.