Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
The trial lawyers at Hightower, Stratton, Novigrod & Kantor have a wealth of experience in defending against personal injury and wrongful death cases. Damages in wrongful death cases can be highly fact-specific and no two cases are alike. Cases involving catastrophic injury or wrongful death can also be very sensitive endeavors, often coming with publicity or media coverage that can put even more pressure on a company or its insurer. Our lawyers have developed strategies designed to elicit the key facts and issues through discovery to assist in evaluating wrongful death cases as expeditiously as possible and handling the more sensitive matters. Whether you are interested in going to trial or attempting to resolve the case early, our attorneys have tried hundreds of cases to verdict and settled and mediated countless others.
Within the field of personal, catastrophic injury and wrongful death, we specialize in handing serious personal injury matters that include:
- Industrial accidents (machinery, equipment, cranes, etc.)
- Premises liability
- Construction site accidents
- Highway design accidents
- Automobile, trucking, and motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Medically related cases (asbestos injury defense, painter’s asthma, closed head injury and traumatic brain injury, etc.)
- Environmental contamination
- Toxic exposures
- Vehicular devices (shock absorbers, jacks, airbags, defective safety belts, etc.)
At Hightower, Stratton, Novigrod, and Kantor, our attorneys know how to get the information you need and quickly, the right experts to retain, and a personalized, case-specific solution for any catastrophic or wrongful death matter.